Monday, December 5, 2011

Oy Vey

Well, it looks like our little pumpkin ain't so little.  The doc did a thorough exam on me today and estimates Odin to be about 9 lbs!  She thinks that a possible reason he hasn't dropped is because he is too big for my pelvis.  Mind you I'm 5'3" and my pre prego weight was 100 lbs.  I am at a whopping 147 now and really feeling it through my entire body.  The aches and pains are horrendous.  I'm truly hoping that her estimation is off and that he's not quite that big because she is leaning toward scheduling a cesarean.  If nothing has happened by next week we will talk more about that decision. Ug.  I cannot wait any longer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh god you poor thing! Our little bodies are going through hell with these big boys. Im having back labor pains that are horrific! Its the waiting game that is driving me crazy too. Will it happen tonight? Or tomorrow while Im grocery shopping? Or maybe when Steves an hour away at work.... Yup this last stretch is real hard!

    ReplyDelete