Sunday, December 11, 2011

Still Pregnant


I keep looking at this and cringing.  The last two days have been miserable.  This kid is too big for me, I've got ribs popped out in my back, it feels like my hips and pelvis are going to break every time I stand up, and to roll over in bed leaves me winded and shaky, let alone trying to get up to pee!  Every time Odin moves I just picture my insides turning black and blue.  My doctors appointment is first thing Tuesday morning and it seems years away.  I have to schedule to get this kid out in the next couple days or I will be bed ridden and useless.  Wahh.  Besides all this, the anticipation to meet him is KILLING us.  It is the only thing Dust and I talk about and we are so anxious!








3 comments:

  1. I am right there with you sister. Its rough! Hang tough and know Im right there with you suffering through every little jab to the ribs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are both carrying some BIG boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my poor cracked p'nut. I miss you so much and I can't wait to meet the little bugger. I found the puuurrrrrrfect xmas present for him.
    --Ash

    ReplyDelete