Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Still pregnant.  Just sitting here waiting patiently for this baby to make his move.  Why do I have this feeling he is very stubborn like his daddy and I?  Are we going to have to force him out?  I am officially done with work for a few weeks and I already don't know what to do with myself.  I'm making myself crazy over thinking everything.
Odin will be sharing a room with us until we save some more money and let me tell you, is it a tight squeeze in here!  My best friend, Aunty KK, is dear friends with Tom Delonge from Blink 182 and his wife, Jennifer, has an amazing furniture line for kids and babies.  KK and her mom were sweet enough to get us a custom glider from her and we get to pick it up tomorrow!  I am thrilled, but making room for it has been quite the project.  I must say, I don't care how tight our living quarters are, I am so excited to rock and feed the little man to sleep in it all day.  Dreamy.
Pretty sweet, ours will be steel gray with black piping 



No comments:

Post a Comment