Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blustery Day

Today I had the privilege of witnessing the famous celebrity hair stylists Allen Edwards and Daven Mayeda in action.  Daven was cute as a button.  He was so real and had great style.  Not to mention he cracked me up with his honesty in creating hair styles and making mistakes. I cannot believe the work this guy can do with a couple hair pieces and no styling tools!  I learned a great deal today and was inspired to keep moving forward in my career.  http://www.davenmayeda.com/
Daven Mayeda

Yes!  Finally some chilly weather.  I just got home from the hair demo and I am so happy to be cuddled up with the Zoes listening to Earth and the sweet sound of rain.  Odin is finally resting now that I am stretched out and laying down.  He was REAL mad at me sitting in class all day, poor lil' guy is so squished!


my point of view

36 weeks


2 comments:

  1. Well girl, You are looking great and those boots...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks. Oh, the boots! I drooled over those for almost a year until I finally broke down and got them. Best purchase ever!

    ReplyDelete