Saturday, November 19, 2011

Things I Miss Dearly

Although this lil' guy I'm baking is the greatest gift I have ever received, after 9 months of my life dramatically changing there are some things I am really beginning to miss.  Once he is here, I'm positive I won't even think about this list, but until he is here, these are what I'm missing.

I CANNOT WAIT TO
1. Sleep on my stomach
2. Not have to utilize every toilet I pass
3. Breath
4. Wear my tight high waisted pants and shorts
5. Wear all my platforms
6. Catch a buzz from some nice dark beer
7. Ride free on the back of the motorcycle with my husband
8. GO TO A LOUD, HEAVY, SLOW, SLUDGY, SOUTHERN, LOUD, SHOW...did I say LOUD?

Wow, I sound like an excellent mother haha.
Obviously I am most excited to meet my Odin and spend every waking moment with him until the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment