Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Prego Lifesavers


This song can turn my tears and rage into smiles and joy in no time.  My lil' ode to Odi.


Leachco Snoogle Body Pillow

That funny looking, absurdly large pillow was handed down to me from a friend and let me tell you, it was a godsend.  Even Dusty and Zoey love it!  We can totally all snuggle with it at the same time and be so comfy.


I have to say, almond milk has been my hugest prego craving.  I have to have it in everything.  I love it in my coffee, granola, oatmeal, smoothies, protein shakes, and obviously just by itself.  Almond milk is so great because it has much more calcium than cow's milk and way less calories.  It also contains potassium and magnesium which is great help for those terrible leg cramps.

I always used coconut oil as a butter replacement in the kitchen, but now I butter up with it after my bath and it soothes my itchy buddha belly from that terrible tight feeling.  Even though I feel like a giant greasy coconut when I hop into bed, I can't go without it.  Pure comfort giver.

For some reason this pregnancy, I find myself constantly biting my lips, they get so dry and cracked.  Labello makes my lips happy, it is seriously so smooth!  I am totally addicted.  This chapstick was derived in Germany in the early 1900's and it is so hard to find.  The only place I can find that carries it is TipTop Meats in Carlsbad, where I stock up on other yummy goodies as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment