Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Countdown

Welp, I started my weekly doc appointments today.  Looks like I'm in the final countdown!  Doc says everything looks great.  Odin is head down, strong heartbeat, and an estimated 5 pounds or so.  If I were to go into labor now he would be absolutely fine, but let's cook him a little longer just to be safe.  However, I'm not going to lie, I totally wouldn't mind having him now.  I am so irritable, uncomfortable, and emotional.  I can't talk and breath at the same time I get so out of breath haha.  Poor Dusty.  Man, now I understand why women go on maternity leave, this is going to be a SUCKY booked month at the salon.  Not to mention I booked clients the week of Christmas, like if I had him on schedule I was going to only take 2 weeks off.  WHAT WAS I THINKING???  Every time I get a call or a text from a client I just want to cry.  I need to remember that I'm blessed to have business, and it's all for the little man.  Here I thought I was super woman, turns out I'm a big wimp.  

This little thing cheers me up really quick though.  She loves when I dump warm laundry fresh from the dryer on the bed, but in this situation I was lagging so she figured out her own way to nuzzle in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment